09 Mar 2017 Subaru WRX – 360 Preview
2017 Subaru WRX – 360 Video Preview
Introducing the 2017 Subaru WRX, the latest in a long line of legendary road cars with serious race credentials. These performance cars feature more refined styling that still manages to deliver a menacing message. Inside, the theme continues with a driver-oriented cockpit that includes a wide range of desirable features that bring added comfort and convenience to the everyday drive.
ABOUT THE 2017 Subaru WRX
- Twin-scroll turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L SUBARU BOXER engine
- 6-speed manual transmission or optional Sport Lineartronic™ automatic featuring SI-DRIVE and paddle shifters
- 17-inch Enkei aluminum alloy wheels with gunmetal finish
- 6.2-inch Infotainment System with touchscreen, smartphone integration & STARLINK™ apps & services
- Performance-designed front seats
2017 Subaru WRX
The WRX and WRX Sport ride on Dunlop summer performance tires fitted to lightweight 17-inch Enkei aluminum alloy wheels with gunmetal finish while the WRX Sport-tech features larger 18-inch Enkei aluminum alloy wheels with gunmetal finish for more responsive handling. The WRX STI is also available with two options, both paired with the same Dunlop summer performance tires. The base and Sport models receive 18-inch Enkei aluminum alloy wheels with gunmetal finish and the Sport-tech features 18-inch BBS forged aluminum alloys wheels with high-lustre black finish.
This automobile review has been brought to you by Driving Television, Canada’s #1 automotive review show. For even more video reviews, visit us at http://drivingtelevision.com.