01 Aug 2019 Subaru Forester
The 2019 Subaru Forester is all-new from the wheels up. Known for its utility, this Forester is bigger, stronger and sportier. The rear gate opening is wider which makes loading large items a breeze. The wheelbase has been increased to provide more rear seat legroom. The cabin is quieter and is redesigned with luxury details, an advanced infotainment navigation system and with comfort features that include:
- Redesigned driver, front and rear passenger seats with improved bolsters and padding
- Available heated steering wheel
- Available heated rear seats
- Available driver and front passenger power seats
- Available dual-zone automatic climate control with available rear climate control vents
Greater fuel efficiency and enhanced response is achieved thanks to an all-new 2.5-litre horizontally opposed 4-cylinder, direct injection Subaru Boxer engine that is matched to an all-new Lineartronic® CVT with an available 7-speed manual mode. The output is 182 horsepower and 176 lb-ft of torque.
Available DriverFocus is a brand-new driver monitoring system that uses facial recognition that will sound an alert if it detects driver fatigue or distraction. Other advanced safety features include:
- All-new Subaru Global Platform offering enhanced body rigidity and all-around safety
- Standard Rear-view camera
- Available EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology
- Available Subaru Rear/Side Vehicle Detection System (SRVD) with Blind Side Detection, Lane Change Assist and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Steering responsive LED headlights
- Available Reverse Automatic Braking
This compact SUV offers outstanding value and is versatile on- or off-road.