26 Apr Driving Innovation – 2018 Nissan Kicks
To satisfy city dwellers’ demand for smaller utilities, Nissan has introduced the 2018 Nissan Kicks. The Kicks is equipped with advanced technology and safety features such as:
- Forward Collision Warning & Intelligent Emergency Braking which monitors your speed and the distance of the car ahead and which can automatically engage the brakes to help avoid a collision.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert which helps you to back out of a space by monitoring what’s behind your vehicle as well as what’s approaching from either side.
- Available Blind Spot Warning which gives you a warning if there is a vehicle in your blind spot so that you may change lanes with confidence.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor which uses four cameras to help make parking a breeze.
- Available features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to keep you connected.
- Remote Engine Start, heated front seats and Automatic Climate Control to keep you comfortable.
- Fuel efficiency thanks to an advanced engine and lightweight design.
To make the Kicks your special vehicle, Nissan is offering a large selection of accents and finishes, numerous colour options as well as the option of a two-tone roof. With the 2018 Kicks, Nissan wants city dwellers to say “Goodbye ordinary, hello one-of-a-kind”.